Friday, November 16, 2007

If you crochet it -They will come




Last night I had so much fun hearing Kim Werker's story about how crochetme.com started and how the book came about.

Cecily Keim, a fabulous designer and contributor to the book was there as well. Not only did we have a great time hearing about the book and designs we got to touch them and feel the fabulousness that is great yarn.

The book is soo yummy-if you know me you know how I like to use food descriptions to describe non food items. Please note segue- included in the above shot is a crocheted cupcake. Ahhh get it food from fabulous fiber hmmmm. Tasty! and my other fave-alliteration!

OK, I'll stop hammering you over the head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes are way beyond me, at least the crocheted kind. I'm still mastering granny squares and still working towardhaving enough for a bed cover. I don't have a clue how to efficiently attach them together so it will look pretty. Any ideas out there?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin