Monday, November 26, 2007

Knitted Christmas Tree



Last year when we were in production on Knitty Gritty we produced an episode with Debbie Brisson of The Museum of Kitschy Stitches and Marnie Maclean

They made some kitschy projects inspired by the classic granny square. Very innovative and fun.

The pattern for the tree is here by Maryse Roudier








To see Debbie and Marnie's fabulous episode check out the Knitty Gritty schedule:
http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/shows_dkng/episode/0,2046,DIY_18180_49948,00.html

Here is the project Debbie did and I of course added the "optional" sleeves.
Thanks Debbie!

6 comments:

maryse said...

i love your pink version!

Anonymous said...

Yay, you put the sleeves on! I think he looks way handsomer that way. Not all tissue boxes are ready for hugs, but now yours is.

I had such fun shooting that episode, but the fact that I'm tv scares me a little.

Marnie said...

I don't think I've ever had so much fun on a set...not that I've been on many sets, but it was the best of those I've been on.

maryse said...

or is that my pink version? i'm so confused!

anyway, thanks for the shout out. and thanks to marnie and debbie for their encouragement and support.

paperpest said...

I like the tree, so what if it's kitsch.

Unknown said...

I love the tree!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin