Sunday, November 11, 2007

Carson Rubber Stamp Show

Well, I have always liked and collected rubber stamps and other stuff relating to paper crafting but generally didn't do too much with it. But now since I have been producing The Scrapbook Lounge at CraftTVWeekly.com I am hooked! That's kind of how it goes, I Produced Knitty Gritty, I knit like mad, etc. you get the picture.

Well this weekend was the Carson Rubber Stamp Show and my friends Judi (Scrapbook Lounge designer extraordinaire! and Rob of Judikins

were there and selling up a storm!

I picked up a grab bag from Artfull Illusions
Some of the words I couldn't tell what they were (not so good at reading in reverse so it would be a total surprise!



Here they are all mounted and cut out!




Here are a few of my tests.
I got two fonts- one that looks like vintage typewriter keys and the other that looks like the vinyl tape letters. The photo corners are my fave! I can't wait to try embossing them. The cherry is done with coloring on the rubber stamp with my favorite markers that smell like different flavors.

1 comment:

Kim Taylor Kruse said...

Oooh, I dig the two font alphabets. Very cool!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin