Thursday, August 20, 2015

"It Depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is" Quote Adult Coloring Page

Since you can't really turn on the news without hearing something about the election and politicians I thought it would be fun to do a TBT political quote adult coloring page brought to you by former president Bill Clinton, "It Depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is". It makes me laugh every time I read it :)
"It Depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is" Bill Clinton Quote Adult Coloring Page Stefanie Girard, Chameleon pens markers
I started out with my stash of markers and then the amazing new
Chameleon Markers arrived and well I just had to start playing instantly.

They are like nothing I have ever worked with. They blend from light to dark with a special cap filled with solvent. I can't wait to get really good with them. I feel like it's like learning to paint with a brush using water colors in reverse.

Feel free to download and if you do, leave a comment with a link to your finished page or tag me on Instagram @StefanieLGirard
"It Depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is" Bill Clinton Quote Adult Coloring Page Stefanie Girard, Chameleon pens markers

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin