Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The 7 deadly sins cross stitched in latin with scissor accents



OK my cross stitch peeps, here is my latest finished cross stitch, I love Latin and I am on a mission to bring it back!

This is the seven deadly sins with little scissors on each side with a row of stitching. My letters are just a bit different than the printout (I filled in the serifs) I thought that looked a bit less country.

The translation is to the right and the DMC floss color number out to the side. Feel free to download and use if you like!






Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Nora said...

OMG - that is sweet!

Kelvis said...

Great, I might just have to learn how to cross stitch now. Thanks a lot Stef!

Connie G. said...

AWESOME - You know how much I love Cross Stitch! A great project.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin