Wednesday, April 8, 2015

"Kill or become irrelevant" quote - Adult coloring page

I am addicted to fonts, quotes and adult coloring pages. There, I said it. So what is a girl to do? Why try making one herself. So here is my first one.
adult coloring page, quote, stefanie griard


It features the quote "Kill or become irrelevant" by Bruce Willis in the movie Perfect Stranger (2007) and the background art is from the site Zone Interior Design.

Feel free to download it and try it yourself. If you do, leave a comment with a link to your finished page or tag me on Instagram @StefanieLGirard

adult coloring page quote words stefanie girard
I started coloring my page with BIC fine tip markers and I like how it's going. I like this set of markers because they open up and you can see all the colors then it folds back up and easy to store. I haven't lost one yet!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin