Friday, March 1, 2019

Mixed-media junk journal collage with large die cut letter

die cut letter, stefanie Girard, Liberty Sprinkles, junk journal, collage, mixed-media
Yesterday I posted the easiest Lucky St. Paterick's Day banner tutorial and I promised the first of the projects I plan to make with the outside or negative die cut leftover from the letters.

Along with the recycled die cut paper letter I used one of my watercolor pill paintings that are painted with metallic watercolors.
watercolor paintings of pills Stefanie Girard, metallic watercolor paintings
In addition to the pill painting and the negative outline of the die cut letter K leftover from my Lucky banner project I rubber stamped the quote "Think about it". I may add some washi tape or fabric scraps to this junk journal collage art page but for now I like it with just these elements.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin