Thursday, April 24, 2008

Scrumptious-Beadalicious by Sonya Nimri


Oh so00000000 tasty! Beadalicious: 25 Fresh, Unforgettable Jewelry Projects for Beads Old and New
is packed full of wonderful jewelry projects and tasty recipes- the perfect combo if you ask me! I devoured this book with all it's inspiring jewelry designs. Hmm can I make more food puns???
Not only are the projects beautiful and diverse, there are wonderful step by step illustrations that really make creating the pieces easy and fun.

I whipped this little "gem" up in just a few minutes by following the clear instructions.
If you want to see how to make this little simple piece or some wild and extravagant baubles you'll just have to grab yourself a copy of Beadalicious and get crafting!

Oh, and be sure to pop over to Sonya's neck of the internet and check out more of her creativity-it's not just limited to the bling!

2 comments:

jenna! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenna! said...

Ok, one more time without typos...

I just ran across this post and I can't tell you how excited I am to hear about this. I used to work with Sonya and she's fabulous! So glad to see she has a great book and is still crafting away.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin