Thursday, June 4, 2015

Freedom Isn't Free Flag Adult coloring page

With 4th of July just around the corner I am decorating all in the red, white and blue. I thought I'd extend this theme to my adult coloring pages with this "Freedom Isn't Free" quote adult coloring page in the shape of an American flag.
adult coloring page freedom isn't free flag stefanie girard
I used a wide variety of fonts. I know the stars are supposed to be white on a blue field but I thought I'd take a bit of artistic license and color them in in a variety of shades of blue on an angle. Feel free to download and if you do, leave a comment with a link to your finished page or tag me on Instagram @StefanieLGirard
Freedom Isn't Free flag adult coloring page stefanie girard
This is a png file and this is a jpg.

Freedom Isn't Free flag adult coloring page stefanie girard
A fun book on tangling and drawing that then you can color is:
Tangled Up!

With Tangled Up, now young adults and tweens can discover this innovative art form in a colorful, inspiring, and guided exploration through the world of tangling. After reviewing a few basic tools and materials, along with basic techniques and embellishments helpful for getting started, tweens will embark on a creative journey through a variety of prompts, patterns, and projects guided by talented artist and teacher Penny Raile. Featured subject matter includes tangling on and working unique patterns into flowers, fish, butterflies, peacocks and other animals. Aspiring artists will learn to create expressive, personalized art pieces relevant to their daily life, including illuminated letters, tangly tattoo art, and even tangled origami.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin