Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A sketch book cut into a star shape is the perfect topper for a stack of green books Christmas tree

My books are not only a wealth of information and inspiration they are a creative material as well. I gathered up all my green ones to make this Christmas tree. I thought it would be fun to cut a sketch book into a star shape to top it off (I loved my letter cutting project that spelled out a word).

Cut book into shape with Dremel moto-saw, christmas Stefanie Girard, stack green books into Christmas tree
This is super easy to do with a Dremel Moto-Saw.

Cut book into shape with Dremel moto-saw, christmas Stefanie Girard
I printed out a star and wrapped it around the book and outlined the shape on the book.
Cut book into shape with Dremel moto-saw, christmas Stefanie Girard
I rough cut the book down to a small area around the star. I did this as it is easier to cut into each "v" of the star from the out side straight in.
I plan on cutting more books into fun shapes in the new year.  Try it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin