Wednesday, January 27, 2016

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Knot Valentine Adult coloring page

I thought I'd make an adult coloring page for Valentine's Day. I am always a fan of the human heart image so I thought I'd start with that and then another thing I like to do is use the word "knot" instead of "not" so I did the quote, "He loves me, he loves me knot".
he loves me he loves me knot adult coloring page, valentine, colored pencils, stefanie girard
I used Tombow recycled colored pencils this time as I was working on an image that had shaded areas.

Feel free to download and if you do, leave a comment with a link to your finished page or tag me on Instagram @StefanieLGirard
he loves me he loves me knot adult coloring page, valentine, colored pencils, stefanie girard


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin