Friday, March 14, 2008

For Peeps-sake!

First let me say my Mac turned Hollywood and went to Rehab.
So I apologize for the lack of posts this week.
In continuation of my Egg theme, I bring you my free-form crocheted fried egg coaster. It is simply a circle of yellow chenille yarn and then worsted weight white yarn randomly increased around it.

And this is my best score this season. Peep shaped plastic containers. They were found at the 99 cents store.

My second best score was I hooked up with my "spray can lid dealer, Dave" in the parking lot of the Starbucks and got my lid fix. If your scratching your head and wondering if I need to go to rehab-click back to this post and all will be explained.

2 comments:

Dave Lowe said...

The last picture looks like an easter basket for graffiti artists.

Unknown said...

I must have those peep containers!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin