Monday, July 14, 2008

Airstream vent parts missing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The part that you are looking for is called a Hehr Vent Operator. A reproduction (not exact) is readily available from Inland RV. I used these reproductions on my '64 Overlander, and they are functional but less attractive than the originals. You can find a photo of the operator at:

The listed part number is: 83792

K. Allen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin