Monday, February 25, 2008

TVWeekly peeps at CHA


Here are a bunch of the TVWeekly.com peeps at CHA.

Here is Jami Petersen posing in front of the big screen with, oh who's that on the monitor? Why it's Jami Petersen!
Well you can never get too much of a good thing!
Forget the Oscars- Jeanie Sumrall-Ajero and her super funny and snarky(which I love!) hubbie with their award for best Tech Booth for Kaleidoscope Kreator 2.0 (or something like that) They can correct me in the comments section!
TVWeekly.com had buttons made of some of the hosts and here Jeanie is showing off her mini Jeanie!
Here Judi, Rosie and I pose in the fabulous Judikins booth.
Here I am with Karen Thomas in the Yasutomo Booth. I haven't seen her in forever!!!! We need some paper folding-stat!

And I already posted the Fabulous Michael Strong demo-ing his great heart project on Valentines Day.

Tricia Morris from Club Scrap was there but she was moving so fast I couldn't get a picture of her!
But I do have this one from the last shoot, Sparkle and Shine:

I hope you all enjoy seeing all these crafty people doing there thing! I love working with them and learning so much. I am a very lucky girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stefanie - great photos! :) Since you asked, our award was "Exhibiting with Excellence: Best of Show - Digital Imaging". The award was given in each section of the CHA show to the booth that not only had the best presentation of the product (i.e. the overall look of the booth as well as how well it conveyed what was being sold), but also how the booth personnel (that would be me & hubby ;) present themselves (i.e. are they smiling and approachable) and interact with buyers. I was really excited to get the award - esp. since the union guys gave us a hard time for "taking all day to set up such a small booth"! LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin