Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CRAFT Magazine Release Party at Reform School

So I got this cool invite through My "Church of Craft" group:
"Hey Angelenos-- don't forget to come by ReForm School in Silverlake
this Sunday for an afternoon of crafting and fun in celebration of our
newest issue, CRAFT: 07. My co-hostess Jek (of Scrumdillydilly) and I
will teach you to make these fun, retro shoe clips designed by our Old
School columnist, Cathy of California, while enjoying lemonade and
cupcakes from Lark Cakeshop. We'll be offering special subscription
deals and will also be giving away some great CRAFT merch like box set
of the first four issues, teeshirts, plus a pile of amazing books from
Chronicle!"

CRAFT: 07 Release Party
Sunday, June 8, 1-4pm
@ ReForm School
4014 Santa Monica Blvd.
LA, CA 90029

And here is the wonderful project:
And the cool swag:
And the yummies even got in on the crafty-action:
Crafting detritus:
And the peeps who made the detritus:
And check this "show and tell" this crafter (who I regret I didn't write down her name so I deeply apologize in not giving you props here) but I still wanted to share your great quilt squares that were made by randomly pulling fabric from a brown bag. Jean Arp would be proud!

1 comment:

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... cupcakes.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin