Saturday, December 1, 2007

Composition Notebook Dress up




Here's another project I made inspired By Tricia Morris of Club Scrap


Webisode on the Scrapbook Lounge "Just Add Photos"

I did it a bit different in that I only covered the black and white modeled part and left the fabric border spine exposed.

For the tan, pink and black, I added some clipped pictures from magazines. I do want to note, if you try this project and are using a light thin paper the black printing could show through from the back so you may want to cover it in white paper first. But this wasn't a problem on the blue cherry blossom cover because the new paper was so modeled.

I whipped these up in no time, they would make a fun gift! Hmmm maybe I'll try covering a matching pen???

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin