Friday, December 7, 2007

Spit and a safety pin



I had a friend in college (art school) that believed all you really needed was spit and a safety pin and you were prepared for any possible situation. We were wacky like that.

I bought this cute B B Dakota Sweatshirt the other day and the tag was held on with this really cool safety pin. I almost bought the sweatshirt just for the safety pin! I love little details.

Remember when your mom would spit on a napkin or tissue to clean your face, always done at the most inopportune moment?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my kids hated it when I did that when they were little, so I had them lick my thumb instead of me and they didn't mind that so much!

Denise
www.deniseclason.com
Craft and Quilt on!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to track down these safety pins! I bought a pair of shorts at anthropologie and the tag was attached with the same pin! any leads/ideas where to buy these in bulk?? thank you! (anika, yarruma@gmail.com)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin