Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vote for your favorite Christmas card

Are you getting in a voting kind of mood?
Are you getting in a Christmas kind of mood?
Do you have a wacky sense of humor?
Do you appreciate a good spoof on a famous person or bit of iconic art?
Looking for a bit of inspiration for your Holiday Greeting this year?

If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions pop on over to:
The Finest Christmas Cards on Earth or (in the world) and giggle, get inspired, and vote!

If you do like spoofs on people, art and enjoy a twisted trip down memory lane (these go back 25 years) I bet you will get quite a kick of these!

I can't tell you which ones I voted for but I am eagerly awaiting the results to see what others liked!

I should also note, if you didn't realize it, that a lot of them were done old school cut and paste style since Photoshop hadn't been invented yet. That was fun to type. Hehe

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin